Business Development Manager / Менеджер по развитию бизнеса
Credit - information bureau of Tajikistan (CIBT) is a world class Credit Bureau specialized in credit information systems and credit management solutions, CIBT provides banks and financial institutions qualified support in every phase of the customer relationship. Thanks to a list of products CIBT can supports clients in client’s acquisition, portfolio management and collection.
CIBT is a shareholding company, made up of major local banks, microfinance institutions and CRIF S.p.A (Italy).
We are looking for Business Development Manager!!!
Required skills / Position description
Assures the achievement of sales & revenue objectives. Liaises with the General Manager in defining marketing strategies, development of new leads and implementation of new/ additional Credit Bureau products/services in the market. Oversees the sales and marketing matters.
The candidate should have:
• Supports the GM in the creation of annual budget by preparing the sales and marketing plans.
• Identifies sales opportunities by monitoring and analysing the information gathered from the market place, CRIF portfolio and sales expectation.
• Is involved in the drawing-up of marketing plan and sales activities with reference to the market and competitor trends and in collaboration with HQ and local team.
• Generates new leads through networking and prospects.
• Together with GM evaluates and refines business and technical opportunities by assuring the correct pricing and marketing policies.
• Management of the sales and marketing.
Skills & knowledge
• At least 5 years of executive experience in business development and/or sales.
• Access to C-level banking and credit professionals is desired. Banking and/or financial institution background is highly recommended. Experience in Telco/Insurance is a plus. Experience in Credit Bureau environment will be highly regarded.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics or related field is required. An MBA will be highly regarded.
• Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners.
• A pro-active, “can do” leadership attitude.
• A solid understanding of Company’s market: products, players, technologies, and services.
• Must be result driven and highly motivated, possessing the ability to work on their own initiative and be a sound communicator with the ability to sell.
• Identifies commercial opportunities for new and different market segments, as well as wider products and services.
• Analysis competitors’ offers in order to emphasize the strengths and weakness of Company product and elaborate new competitive proposals (i.e. a mix of different products and services available; different pricing mix…).
• Identifies and understands the client’s business needs and liaises with internal and external teams in order to guarantee appropriate proposals in line with the customer’s expectations and needs.
• Manages, within the economical proxy assigned, all phases of the sales process (pre-sales activities, sales presentations; offers and contracts preparation; contract negotiations; post sale and customer care activities).
• Ability to present to both internal and external customers.
• Good written and verbal English skills.
Please send your FULL CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with applied position title.