Credit Risk Manager
The First MicroFinance Bank is seeking to hire qualified, motivated and experienced professional for the position of Credit Risk Manager for its head office in Dushanbe.
The incumbent is expected to analyze, report and propose measures for managing credit risks. He/She will also be responsible for preparation of all credit risk related reports as well as risk review of loan proposals discussed during HO Credit Committees and those presented to BRMC and BoD.
1. Preparation of credit risks section of the Summary note for ALCO and BRMC meetings;
2. Review of loan applications presented to Management and Executive CC with preparation of brief risk summaries for Credit Committee;
3. Verification of loan proposals presented to BRMC and BoD;
4. Regular analysis of sectoral exposures of portfolio and trends, preparation of sectoral risk summaries and briefs for Credit Committees;
5. Development and regular completion of Credit Risk Rating (CRR) report;
6. Regular preparation of Vintage report, Loans Transition Matrix and other related reports;
• Degree in Economics, Finance or Banking. Master’s degree is a privilege.
• At least 4 years of banking experience preferably in credit operations.
• Computer skills, in particular, strong skills in MS Excel.
• Fluent in Tajik, Russian and English languages.
• Strong analytical skills;
• Team player with good communication skills;
• Used to setting and fulfilling deadlines.
Interested applicants should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our web site on https://fmfb.tj/ru/careers/
Deadline: October 25, 2020.
Please mention the position title in the subject line.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Qualified women are encouraged to apply for the position.